Piispala offers a lot of activities
TREKKING AND OUTINGS
- Piispala has altogether 11 kilometers of nature trails plus other trails for jogging. Snow shoes and Nordic-walking sticks are for rent.
PLACES OF INTEREST FOR LESS THAN DAY-LONG EXCURSIONS
- Isohiekka beach
- Teerilammi hut
- Koiralammi hut
- The closest place to swim is the beach few steps away from the Oinonen cottages. Sport Centre PiiSpa, just few hundred meters away, has a swimming hall, saunas, gym and bowling-alley.
- Piispala ski tracks do offer a long skiing-season due to use of snow cannons when necessary. The skiing-season starts usually in November.
- Part of the ski tracks are lighted, a stretch of 5 kilometers in all.
- Skis, ski-sticks, ski-shoes and anything else you may need for skiing, can all be rented from Piispala.
ICE-SKATING, CURLING, ICE-HOCKEY
- Ice sports centre PiiSpa offers a place to practice all kinds of fun on ice. Skates can be rented.
- Football field with artificial turf is ideal for many kinds of games. Inside you can play volley ball, badminton, basketball and so forth. All equipment you need are rentable.
- Piispala has a climbing tower where to practice wall climbing and ice-climbing and also descend on a rope.
- Piispala also has a livestock yard, Pihka, which is just 500 meters from the holiday cottages.
- Piispala has a shooting range for airguns and archery.
- If speed is what you need, a rally center just a few kilometers away will come to help. You can do karting in there.
BERRY AND MUSHROOM PICKING
- A peculiar way to get a relief from stress is to do some berry picking in the Finnish pristine nature.
- Restaurant: Piispala buffet table serves you tasty dishes from morning till evening.
- Conference facilities: Piispala is a good spot for meetings. Many rooms of different size are provided with necessary AV-equipment. Many venues in Piispala offer plenty of customizability.