LOIMUTUPA "FLARE HUT"
Loimutupa was built in 2006 out of solid Finnish square log. The cabin has 37 square meters of living space plus a very large veranda on the ground floor and terrace upstairs with beautiful views over the lake. The living-room can sleep two and upstairs there is accommodation for four.
The cabin is located on the shore - waterline only few meters from the veranda. The beach is shallow and sandy, very comfortable for your kids.
- WLAN Internet
- service set for 6
- coffee machine
- water boiler
- electric heating
- heat reserving fireplace with firewood
- wood-burning sauna for 3-4 persons
- Laplander's hut for late-night grilling
- terrace with garden furniture
- gas grill
- 2 common rowing-boats with life vests
- rowing-boat with a motor for rent
- linen 8 € / person
- cleaning at the end of your stay 50 €
- small motorboat 10 € / hour
- stairs equipped with safety-gates
- plastic service set for 2
You may also click on the blue dots over the floor plan to get to see the virtual tour.
NEW! Laplander's hut beside the cottage!
Pricing and reservations
- Piispala (400 meters away) is a comfortable place to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations
+358 - (0) 207 694 300